In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
You will have TWO opportunities to collect your packet.
Friday, August 26, 2022 - Fleet Feet in Oro Valley (7607 N Oracle Rd #121, Oro Valley, AZ 85704) - 4pm to 6pm
Saturday, August 27, 2021 - Starr Pass Resort (on the grassy area just outside the Plunge Patio Dining and Bar - 3pm to 6pm
THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICKUP, so please plan accordingly.
There will be NO PRE-RACE MEETING. We will email a pre-race video for your review. If you have questions after reviewing the email, please contact us.
In addition, we will send out 2-3 emails in the days leading up to the event that will explain the course and how your race day will unfold. Please keep an eye out for these emails starting the week of August 22, 2022. The course will be clearly marked with signs and staff will be on the course directing runners. If you have not done so, please review and be familiar with the Course Maps.
1) This is a USAT sanctioned race, and USAT requires you to pick up your own packet. No one can pick up your packet for you. You must show a valid ID to receive your packet.
Teams will get their timing chip ON RACE MORNING at the Finish Line. Don't forget!
2) There will NOT be a racer's meeting. We will email a pre-race video for your review. If you have questions after reviewing the email, please contact us. HOWEVER, we will be hosting the Tequila Mile Saturday, August 27, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. You can stop by with any lingering questions and to check out the transition area.
3) There are no aid stations on the bike course. There will be one aid station (water) as you exit the pool and head into T1. Then there will be an aid station (water) as you exit T2 and start your run. This is an un-manned aid station. It will be a water cooler that you can fill your own bottle up with. NO CUPS. This is a BYOB event.
If you have not reviewed the Course Maps, please do so now.
4) Please remember, if you are a 2-person relay team, participant 1 must also be participant 3. You MUST pass your timing chip to a new team member after each relay (there can be no advantage to skipping a chip exchange).
5) OYL will provide empanadas and chocolate milk at the finish line
6) The awards ceremony (1st - 3rd Place OA Male Teams, Female Teams and Co-Ed Teams, and Male/Female MEGA Sprint) will be right after all teams have finished the course. The awards ceremony will be held on the fairway next to the finish line area. We anticipate the ceremony taking place about 9:00 a.m.
Please email us if you have questions.